Spaghetti actually comes from Italy. But despite coming from Italy, spaghetti is already very popular for people of Indonesia. Even cooking spaghetti has become a mainstay of the children boarding because it's very practical to cook spaghetti.
The following will explain how to cook spaghetti is very easy.
200 grams of dry spaghetti
1 liter of water
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon butter
2 btr garlic, finely chopped
Btr 1 small onion, chopped halusl
3 pcs ready to eat sausage, chopped to taste
3 tablespoons bottled tomato sauce
2 red tomatoes, boiled briefly, remove skin and seeds, chopped small
1 teaspoon bottled chili sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1 tsp sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 tsp pepper powder
(ground beef can be added if liked)
1/2 cup water
How to make:
1. Boil water + salt to a boil, put the dry spaghetti, let sit about 10-12 minutes, until white. (al dente)2. While waiting for the spaghetti is cooked, saute the chopped onion and minced garlic until fragrant.
3. Enter the sausage, aduk2 until slightly cooked, put the chopped tomatoes.
4. Enter the tomato sauce, chili sauce, dried oregano and dried basil. Stir briefly.
5. put sugar, pepper and salt. Pour the water. Aduk2 until slightly thickened.
6. When the spaghetti is not yet mature, turn off the heat stir.
7. If the spaghetti is cooked, drain and add to stir. Turn on the fire, aduk2 until blended. Turn off the heat.
8. Serve sausage spaghetti with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese powder.
Cook spaghetti trick:
A. Boil pasta in water until the pasta submerged.
2. Add a little salt to add flavor.
3. Immediately drain the pasta once it reached the time in accordance with the rules on packaging.
4. Do not add oil because it will prevent the sauce is absorbed into the pasta.
5. Use a long pasta (eg spaghetti) with short pasta sauce and dilute with an aperture (eg penne) with a thick sauce.
6. Pasta cooking water can be used to thin the sauce.